– Added Flat Block Reduction as a possibility for Yanfly’s Status Menu Core
– Fixed rates not updating properly
– You may now use the new function actor.setAbilityDescription(“abilityName”, “descriptionText”) to have a specific ability display a custom text in addition to the default text in the help window.
– AP – Stat Distribution Compatibility Update
– You may now use the new function actor.setParamDescription(“paramName”, “descriptionText”) to have a specific param display a custom text in addition to the default text in the help window.
AP – Blocking V1.02a
AP – Ability Distribution V1.03
AP – Stat Distribution V1.05c
The Skill Compendium is an Addon to the State Compendium. It will enable your players to look up skills in the compendium and read more about them.
This plugin introduces what I call “Block Rate” and “Block Reduction”. The Block Rate determines the likeliness of blocking an incoming attack. Blocking an attack basically means negating some of the incoming damage altogether. You don’t necessarily need to equip a shield to block damage. Every actor has a block rate that is (by default) based on their DEF and AGI params. Of course you can change the formula or use notetags to change the Block Rate of a specific actor.
Everytime a block occurs the “Block Reduction” comes into play. This value determines the amount of damage that will be blocked. By default, this is a flat percentage (30%) but you can also use a formula or change the Block Reduction Percentage for each actor individually.
You can use this plugin with Yanfly’s Status Menu! If you want to add the Block Rate and Block Reduction to the Attributes List just use “PhyBlockRate”, “MagBlockRate”, “CerBlockRate” and “blockReduction”.
The Ability Distribution plugin is an addon to my Stat Distribution plugin: It will thus not work on its own. Make sure that both plugins are always equally up to date.
This plugin will extend the stat distribution plugin with a toggle that allows you to switch between increasing your parameters and Abilities.
So here’s my take on a Stat Distribution plugin.
This plugin allows your heroes to gain Distribution Points upon levelling up. These points can be spent to increase the parameters of your actors (for example to increase HP).